Which beSteel profiles for your project ?
At beSteel, we work with cold-rolled C-profiles made of high-quality Magnelis® steel. Put together in frames they form a powerful load-bearing structure and are suitable for any type of construction project. Discover our different profiles in our article.
- Screw Hole – For a quick, simple and precise assembly. Is automatically provided regardless of the profile width whenever two profiles are to be connected
- Service Hole – This opening with a width of 35 mm and a length of 70 mm is suitable for the passage of electrical cables, home automation etc. With a limited diameter. This option is available on all our profiles. Included in all wall panels as standard.
- Index Hole – This small 13mm hole is suitable for attaching two profiles back to back with a bolt and nut. This option is available on all our profiles.
- Web Notch – When two profiles cross each other, the machine removes the back of the profile so that the other profile can be pushed through. This option is available on all our profiles. The profiles fit through it horizontally
- Lip Notch – To make the connection between two profiles easier, the machine makes sure that the profile in which the other is placed is open. This is done by cutting away the lip locally. This option is available on all our profiles.
- Swage Ends – To make the connection between two profiles easier, the machine ensures that the profile placed in the other is narrower. This is done by deforming the back and pushing the sides inwards to a limited extent.
- Utility Service Hole – This opening of 120mm width and 140mm length is suitable for the passage of all kinds of pipes such as ventilation ducts, drains, etc. This option is only available on the largest profiles: C200 and C250.
- Print Id Label – Time savings, clear installation. Panels are correctly labelled.
Find more detailed information about our profiles here: beSteel profiles and frames.
Ready to use our steel ? Because we are ready for your project !