Virtual Reality with Lightstyle used in the construction
The Lightstyleconcept was introduced last month. Lightstyle was launched by our construction partner, De Huissmid, in collaboration with ten participants from the construction world, with the aim of offering an affordable construction method.
Lightstyle, stylish living for everyone’s budget.
A frequently asked question from the client “What can we do ourselves to save construction costs?”. Construction costs money, a lot of money, and everyone wants to save where possible.
Lightstyle gives you, as the client, an opportunity to carry out a lot of the work on your home yourself. We deliver your home as a wind- and water-tight product, leaving you to finish the inside of your home within your own budget and at your own pace. For the interior finishing, our professional Lightstyle partners supply tailor-made, do-it-yourself packages for finishing, and we assist you by providing you with the right advice.
When the dream comes true
With virtual reality technology, future customers of a Lightstyle home can walk through their future home. Everything is well thought out, and there will be no surprises afterwards. You can walk through the rooms and experience your future home. By building virtually, everything is well thought out, and there will be no surprises afterwards. You can walk through the rooms and experience your future home.
Almost everything is well thought out before the construction, and there will be no surprises afterwards. You can walk through the rooms and experience the surroundings.
Virtual reality was used to promote the product and to present the 3 kick-off models during this kick-off meeting:
- DhooreVanweert monolithic experience: The closed façade with curved accents offers optimal privacy. This contrasts with the transparent rear of the house.
A curved, continuous staircase ensures pleasant passage. Living area: 187 m² & building energy level (E-peil): 30.
- aRA timelessly functional: A very functional house with a modern look. A combination of contemporary façade materials has been chosen. Horizontal and vertical lines form a nice contrast. Living area: 165 m² & building energy level (E-peil): 30.
- Segers modern comfort: Two stacked spaces provide dynamic architecture. The well thought-out layout offers a lot of living comfort, light and space. Living area: 189m² & building energy level (E-peil): 30.
- The Huissmid – A team of friendly, hard-working, steel frame builders who will put your dream home up in no time at all. Their secret? Thanks to the new construction techniques, they are not only able to build your home faster but, as steel frame builders, they also ensure a clean, dry construction site to improve the organisation of the process.
- Slimmerbouwen.be – Slimmerbouwen.be is a new concept, initiated by Ward Hadermann. You can contact them for all the technical installations of a home. This is for both new construction and renovation. They offer support ranging from the addition of an extra socket, to the installation of a complex ventilation, air-conditioning and heating system.
- beSteel – At beSteel, we fully believe in the future of steel frame construction, a revolutionary alternative to traditional construction methods. Fast, light and extremely durable: your construction project will take a big leap in all areas.