NEW Digital Marketing Manager
beSteel is a young fast growing company specialized in engineering, design and production of offsite light steel framing constructions. Our main clients are construction companies and project developers. Our mission is to enhance and facilitate the entire Building Experience by using new technologies and digital solutions. By implementing new standards in the construction Business we strongly believe we are having a positive impact on future generations. Willing to have fun working with a fantastic team ? Look no further.
- You will be in charge of defining and implementing our Global Digital Marketing strategy through different units and brands;
- User Experience Design: you will be responsible for creating the best possible user experience and customer journey;
- Brand identity: based on our strategy you will create a new global brand identity and will apply it to our different sub-brands;
- Internet site: you will enhance the content and will collaborate with web designers, web developers and agencies;
- Using the latest digital marketing tactics, you will continuously improve beSteel’s online web presence: increase awareness, web visits, lead generation and conversion;
- You will launch campaigns and analyze the ROI;
- Assure an offline visibility of the brands;
- Lead generation: assure qualitative lead generation
- You will be in charge of organizing internships and find the best talents for the Marketing & Communication department.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Creativity and digitalization is in your DNA;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You have excellent project management and organizational skills;
- You are able to work in a complex environment where different stakeholders interact;
- You are enthusiastic and flexible;
- You are able to think big and go after your goals;
- You are a team player.
You can count on a competitive salary based on your experience and many career possibilities.
Location of employment: Lubbeek (region of Leuven)
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org