High-quality Belgian premium-grade steel
Our commitment to excellence starts with the use of high-quality Magnelis® Steel.
ArcelorMittal is a multinational steel manufacturing corporation that was formed in 2006, Magnelis is a type of steel produced by ArcelorMittal that has been specifically designed for use in harsh environments.
beSteel profiles are made from ArcelorMittal Magnelis® steel, produced in Belgium. They have high quality and corrosion resistant. Consisting of 3.5% aluminium and 3% magnesium. Put together in frames they form a powerful load-bearing structure and are suitable for any type of construction project.
Why do we choose Magnelis® steel?
Magnelis® steel offers a number of advantages and benefits, such as:
- Durability – it has high durability due to its corrosion resistance and it can withstand all weather conditions.
- Environmental sustainability – it has a lower carbon footprint compared to other types of steel and is fully recyclable.
- Versatility – it is suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Complete edge protection thanks to the self-healing properties of Magnelis® on cut edges.
- More cost-effective than batch galvanized steels due to simple manufacturing.