Back to overview
Steelframe elevation in Antwerpen
20 April 2023
beSteel is moving another building’s height up! In this project, two levels are being built on top of a historic building in Antwerp. Our client is using beSteel Fastwall elements for the realization of this elevation.
- Typically, for steel frame construction, our beSteel construction is extremely light. No additional structural support is required for this elevation.
- The beSteel engineers optimized the design so that the use of costly hot-rolled steel was significantly reduced.
- The Fastwall panels are assembled offsite to the millimeter. Everything is delivered with the necessary text and explanations, ensuring a smooth installation!
- The prefabricated panels are also designed for easy installation, which saves time and reduces the risk of errors during construction. This ensures that the project is completed on time and within budget.
PROJECT IN A NUTSHELL:
- Architect: KAP 23
- Engineer: Ben Verbeeck
- Contractor: Themaco
- Location: Nieuwstad, Antwerpen (BE)
- Year of execution: 2023
- Project type: Elevation
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ADVANTAGES OF STEELFRAME HEIGHT INCREASES AND ELEVATIONS PROJECTS REALISED BY BESTEEL, CHECK OUT OUR BROCHURE.